Applications are now invited to join this season’s Coach Mentoring Programme. The programme is being run in partnership with Coach & Mentoring Solutions and led by Bob Lawless & Tony Robinson. It is suitable for candidates who are ready to apply for the RFU Level III course in 2018 as well as those who feel they have the potential to apply in 2019 but need a little longer on this journey. The Middlesex Mentoring programme will include:
- Level III information evening
- Group & individual coaching assessments
- Access to filmed coaching
- Individual & group mentoring sessions
- Written & Face to face feedback
- Ongoing support including documentation sessions as appropriate
This year the RFU Level 3 coaching award is changing, with course content and the application criteria being examining. The opening application date for the 2019 course has therefore been pushed back to early in the New Year. Applications will be via the RFU Online process and accepted on a first come, first served basis. So we need to be ready to react! Pre-requisites for attending the RFU Level III course include:
- Being an active coach, working with a team during the 2019/20 season
- Evidence of successful completion of the RFU Level 2 Coaching Award (or equivalent)
- Completion of Headcase online concussion module in the 12 months prior to applying
- Completion of at least one of the RFU CARDS/GameChangers/Principles of Attack CPD courses prior to applying.
How to apply
To apply, please email a letter of application along with your current coaching curriculum vitae to the Middlesex Coaching Association Secretary, Camilla Hulf at email@example.com The closing date for applications is Monday 5th November 2018.