Team Middlesex seeks age grade coaches
Team Middlesex is looking to recruit age grade coaches for the representative arm of Middlesex Rugby, comprising youth teams from U14 to U18 and girls teams at U15 and U18.
REPORTS TO: Chair of Playing & Player Development Team Middlesex.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: CB Coaches & Medical Support.
NATURE & SCOPE OF JOB: The post-holders will be responsible for planning & coaching a County squad whilst providing a positive and aspirational playing environment.
• Ensure the CB’s objectives are achieved by creating an aspirational & supportive playing environment.
• Ensure players receive the highest quality coaching & feedback.
• Work in conjunction with the Team Manager to select the best players from Middlesex schools & clubs.
• Evaluate all coaching sessions and games with the CB squad delivery team.
• Attend delivery team meetings.
• Participate in an annual review of performance and commit to a programme of personal development
• Ensure the coaching and playing squad present themselves as ambassadors for Middlesex Rugby and act within the Core Values of the sport.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
• Hold a minimum of an RFU / UKCC Level 2 Coaching Qualification or its recognised equivalent.
• Demonstrate a track record of personal coach development.
• Articulates and delivers a clear playing and coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the objectives of the programme.
• A Player Centred approach to coaching.
• Create an environment balancing player development with team performance.
• Sets high standards of accountability, reliability and personal responsibility.
• A commitment to attend all fixtures and training sessions.
• Access to the Team Middlesex Coach Education Programme, RFU CDP’s & online coaching resources.
• Appropriate travel expenses.
• Team Middlesex apparel.
• Individual mentoring programme.
Please submit a brief curriculum vitae and covering letter to Bob Lawless at firstname.lastname@example.org